Powered By google
Photobucket

Thursday, December 13, 2012

My Pregnancy Update! Nearly 20 Weeks!

Share |
So on December 11th we went in for another OBGYN visit and this time we got to find out what the gender is! We're having a girl! She weighs 10 ounces now and she is developing wonderfully. This Saturday I'll be 20 weeks and she is already active! I think at about 16 weeks I felt the first movement. It felt more like a tickle from the inside. Now I can feel kicks and punches. Hehe!

She LOVES listening to Michael Buble. I swear, she is dancing in there! I would put in Michael Buble to listen to before we found out we're having a girl, and I would get reactions to it. When we found out the gender, it made sense why, pretty much all women I know LOVE Michael Buble, including myself. LOL! So having a baby girl reacting to him made sense.

My husband talks to my tummy all the time and I have started to notice a different kind of reaction to his voice. It's more like a soft tender feeling. Maybe she knows that the voice talking to her is her daddy? Anyway, that's what I would like to think. When the nurse did the ultrasound on the 11th, we got to see her yawn twice! It was the cutest thing ever! You could see her little mouth open then close. Both my husband and I giggled, even the nurse did too. We must have disturbed her beauty sleep. LOL!

Anyways, the name we have picked is Savannah Rose, and I can't even begin to tell you how much I love her already and how much I want to see her. I hope she has a head full of hair like her father and I, so I can play with her hair. I can tell already she is going to be beautiful, I just know it. 

Baby Savannah Rose




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...