Powered By google
Photobucket

Saturday, December 31, 2011

How was everyone's Christmas?!

Share |
So I have not been on here for a little while. I was extremely bust with Christmas and cleaning up afterwards. But, I just wanted to come on here and see how everyone's Christmas was. Mine went extremely well. I bought my Ma and Dad a gift and they totally tripped out over their gifts too. I even have recordings of them too. Hehe! But anyways, a friend of mine sent me some of these polishes I have never seen before, so I will be swatching those soon for ya! So in the mean time, just hang in there! A giveaway will soon happen and if you have not already, check out my book that is available in the Kindle Shop and for Kindle for PC! You can find it under Short Stories For The Soul!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...