Powered By google
Photobucket

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Dr.s Remedy Jolly & Joy Holiday Collection Review Part 4 and Great News!

Share |

Dr.'s REMEDY HOLIDAY HUES: JOLLY & JOY
Seasonal shades to enchant, inspire, ignite

RESOLUTION Red Glitter: Is a red-meets-copper spin that's sequin-look-alike laden with high-shine and sparkle





Dr.'s REMEDY Enriched Nail Polish is available for $17 online at www.remedynails.com.

Dr.'s REMEDY is a line of doctor-inspired cosmetics that is dedicated to using clean, hypoallergenic ingredients. The birth-child of two New York-based podiatrists, Dr. Adam Cirlincione and Dr. William Spielfogel, Dr.'s REMEDY proves quintessentially-perfect for any person looking to better the condition of her skin and nails. Dr.'s REMEDY is sold exclusively at www.remedynails.com or by calling 877-323-NAIL. 

So I know I have mentioned I am working on a project that is consuming alot of my time lately. Well I did finally finish it and I will tell you what it is!! It's a book!! I do have it published. As a matter of fact, it got published today!! For now, it is in ebook form for the Kindle Shop for all Kindle devices. But if you do not have a Kindle, fear not, as you can download Kindle for PC and read it on that! My book costs $5.99 per download and the title is Short Stories For The Soul. This is my dream come true, as I love to write and always have loved to write since I was little and in school. Well, that is all for now. I do hope you all get a chance to buy my book from the Kindle Shop! You can also LIKE the page I have on Facebook for my book!    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...