Powered By google
Photobucket

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

OPI Miss Universe Collection Review Part 2

Share |
Swimsuit...Nailed It

Swimsuit...Nailed It Closeup

Swimsuit...Nailed It

Swimsuit...Nailed It Closeup

Crown Me Already!

Crown Me Already! Closeup

Crown Me Already!

Crown Me Already! Closeup

Swimsuit...Nailed It is a wonderful bold blue with beautiful sparkle. I am totally in love with this color! This went on in 2 coats.

Crown Me Already! is...well...a disco ball in a bottle! Hehe! It has tons of glitters in different sizes. I only put one coat on my nails. It really depends on the person for how many coats they would like of this on their nails. This would also make for a great glitter coat on top!

The Miss Universe Collection has wonderful colors with lots of sparkle. To me, I think they nailed it to a T with the colors and formulas with this collection.




2 comments:

Nailderella said...

Swimsuit...Nailed It looks super pretty!

Kimmie said...

I LOVE that color myself. I love the sparkle

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...