Powered By google
Photobucket

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

OPI Miss Universe Collection Review Part 1

Share |
It's My Year

It's My Year Closeup

It's My Year

It's My Year Closeup

Congeniality Is My Middle Name

Congeniality Is My Middle Name Closeup

Congeniality Is My Middle Name

Congeniality Is My Middle Name Closeup

It's My Year is a pretty violet color with tons of yellow sparkle. Because of the amount of sparkle, it can be tricky to remove. This went on in 3 coats.

Congeniality Is My Middle Name is a beautiful burgundy color with some sparkle to it. This also had a jelly like consistency like Love Is A Racket from the Glam Slam US collection. 

Be sure to watch for part 2 for the Miss Universe Collection!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...