Powered By google
Photobucket

Friday, June 24, 2011

Wet n Wild Fast Dry - Everybody Loves Redmond

Share |









Everybody Loves Redmond is not your typical red. This is more of like a orangey red. I was quite surprised when I swatched this. I thought it was going to be just a normal orangey red, but when I saw it in the sun light, I was drawn to it. The brightness is was attracted me to this color. Now Wet n Wild currently has a LE collection for FastDry. It is called Mermaids Cove. Certainly full of Summery colors! If you have spotted this collection at your local drugstores, do not hesitate to pick some up! Wet n Wild hardly ever makes duds when it comes to polish, or makeup for that matter!

2 comments:

Une Ruxi à Paris said...

great red. It's weird I hate red for clothes but when it comes to nail polish it's among my favourite colors

Kimmie said...

I tend to stay away from reds when it comes to clothes myself. But sometimes I find that perfect something and I just have to have it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...