Powered By google
Photobucket

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wet n Wild Fast Dry - How I Met Your Magenta!

Share |
How I Met Your Magenta is a gorgeous pink color with orange reflects in it. This shade of pink is perfect for this season. It offers bright and vivid color. Just like the environment when it emerges from the snow and into Spring. I applied 2 coats, but noticed some visible nail line. So I highly suggest using 3 coats for even coverage and for a more opaque color.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you would like to check out the review for the 5 polishes from this collection, click here. If you want to see swatches of FuchsiaRama, click here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all the names in this collection lol cute color!

Kimmie said...

I do too. I am planning on getting more soon. Maybe sometime this weekend. Not sure.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...