Powered By google
Photobucket

Friday, April 8, 2011

Wet n Wild Fast Dry - Hannah Pinktana!

Share |
Hannah Pinktana is quite the odd name for this polish. The name is not exactly what I would choose for the color. But the polish and color is great nonetheless. Hannah Pinktana is a pretty purple glitter polish that requires at least 3 coats to be an even color. I applied 2 coats because I wanted something sheer on my nails for a little change.





If you would like to check out the review for the 5 polishes from this collection, click here. If you want to see swatches of How I Met Your Magenta, click here.

2 comments:

Lea Sømod said...

Love it, I have one nail polish that looks alike.

Kimmie said...

Cool!! I actually just picked up more polish today. I will be doing some mega swatching LOL

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...