Powered By google
Photobucket

Monday, April 30, 2012

Follow My New Blog!

Share |
Hey everyone! So in the little spare time I have when I am not writing or blogging about nails/makeup, I am also running another blog for vacations! The name of my blog is called Swaggin' Vacations. Swaggin' Vacations is a blog that shows you step by step the many things you can buy and achieve using Swag Bucks, MyPoints, iRazoo, GiftHulk and ZoomBucks. Swag Bucks, MyPoints, iRazoo, GiftHulk and ZoomBucks are a virtual currency that anyone can earn, save, and redeem for REAL money and/or prizes listed in the Swag Store, MyPoints Rewards Store, iRazoo Rewards Store, GiftHulk Store and ZoomBucks Rewards Store. Sit back, relax and enjoy the many ways to earn, save, and redeem for FREE VACATIONS!

If you check out the newest post there, you will be able to earn extra points upon sign up when you use my referral link as well as a SPECIAL UNIQUE CODE only available through my blog! So what are you waiting for?! Go give it a follow!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...