Powered By google
Photobucket

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Follow This Blog!

Share |
I was recently contacted by a lovely person by the name of Hailey, whom owns and runs a blog about Health & Wellness! She has wonderful posts about many different Health & Wellness tips and tricks! She has also blogged about my book, which is awesome in itself, but I'm asking all my Nail Goddesses here to follow her blog! You won't regret it! I hope to see some familiar faces following her blog soon! 

Remember to check out my book at Amazon.com, don't worry if you don't have a Kindle device, you can download Kindle for PC and read ebooks on your computer! Be sure to follow the facebook page for my book as well so you don't miss any updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...