Powered By google
Photobucket

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fantasy Makers - Creepy Pumpkin, Purple Potion, and Black Magic

Share |

Fantasy Makers is the line from Wet n Wild for Halloween. I have been on the hunt for these at my local drug stores, but to no avail. I was talking to my friend on the phone when she said she would look for them where she lives. So, on the 17th, I got a package from my friend that contained these polishes and some other goodies as well. She couldn't find the glow in the dark one, but she did find these three!



So we have Creepy Pumpkin, which is a pretty pumpkin orange with yellow reflects.



Purple Potion is a blackened purple with purple glitter.



Black Magic is a black with orange glitter. Black Magic almost reminds me of Sally Hansen's Pumpkin Spice from the Xtreme Wear line. Be sure to look for swatches all this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...