Powered By google
Photobucket

Saturday, August 6, 2011

WEEKEND SPECIAL: OPI Touring America Collection Review Part 2 {Pic Heavy}

Share |
Road House Blues


Closeup of Road House Blues


Road House Blues is a wonderful dark navy blue, which is also a common color among other polish brands. This went on in 2 coats and the formula, as always, is perfect.

Suzi Takes The Wheel


Closeup of Suzi Takes The Wheel


Suzi Takes The Wheel is another shade of gray, but slightly darker than French Quarter For Your Thoughts. This went on in 2 coats. 

Uh-Oh Roll Down The Window


Closeup of Uh-Oh Roll Down The Window


Uh-Oh Roll Down The Window is a pretty olive green, which is also a common color for Fall and other polish brands. This went on in 3 coats.

I Brake For Manicures


Closeup of I Brake For Manicures


I Brake For Manicures is gorgeous eggplant-plum color. Perfect for the Fall season. This went on in 3 coats. 

I Eat Mainely Lobster


Closeup of I Eat Mainely Lobster


I Eat Mainely Lobster is an amazing coral color with pretty shimmer to it. Not quite sure why they named it I Eat Mainely Lobster though. This went on in 3 coats.

My Address Is Hollywood


Closeup of My Address Is Hollywood


My Address Is Hollywood is a pretty rose-pink. I'm not really sure why they added a pink to the collection. Pinks aren't usually part of Fall collections. But great color nonetheless. This went on in 3 coats. 

Overall, this whole collection has great colors, that are common in other brands of polish. But their formula makes up for the rather disappointing color selection. There are a few colors in this collection you might haven't seen, but most of the colors, I'm pretty sure I have in other brands of polish. I hope you have enjoyed this review as well as the swatches!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh, you're sooo lucky, i just love all of them, especially the blue and the olive ones. haha, now this is the perfect gift for Christmas, i should write to Santa :))

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...