Powered By google
Photobucket

Monday, April 4, 2011

Wet n Wild Fast Dry - Saved By The Blue!

Share |
Saved By The Blue is part of the Fast Dry collection from Wet n Wild. It is unknown to me exactly how many are in this collection. But I did manage to pick up 5 of them from this collection. The first is Saved By The Blue, which is a vibrant royal blue. It goes on opaque in 2 coats, which is normal. Each coat dries in 1 minute. So please allow each coat to dry before applying another coat of polish or a topcoat.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I'd also like to note that I am going to wear this shade of blue all week long in commemoration for Autism Month. I noticed a post from a fellow nail blogger, GlittaGloves, that she as well, is going to be wearing blue all month long for this cause. Be sure to check out their blog!

If you would like to check out the review for the 5 polishes from this collection, click here.

1 comments:

Smaltoitaliano said...

I'm impressed o_0

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...