Powered By google
Photobucket

Monday, December 27, 2010

Ocean Flower Nail {Pic Heavy}

Share |
So I recently got a gift card for Christmas from my parents and I went and spent it on clothes, makeup and nail polish! With my new polish, I decided to do a cute pretty nail design. I had no idea what it was going to be until I started doing it. I figured I would call it Ocean Flower, since it has blues and glitter. So I hope you guys love this design!















I used the flat chunky glitters from Starry Silver Glitter for the centers of the flowers.

2 comments:

colorfulbottle said...

It looks pretty =). I just love the name =)

Kimmie said...

Thanks! I figured I would name it Ocean Flower because it has flowers and the background is blue with glitter. The blues remind me of the ocean.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...