Powered By google
Photobucket

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Birthday Pictures!

Share |

So I promised you guys some pictures. I know we look kinda weird in some, but it was kinda late and we were getting tired. There was a Christmas Parade in our city, but it was so late. We didn't feel like trying to find our way through the people or traffic. But, on a good note, we had a very relaxing birthday with some awesome food my hubby made for me!! I took some pictures of this fantastic meatloaf he made. He covered it in bacon! OMG! It was so good! Everything tastes better with bacon!


The Hubby wanted in the shot too. Hehe!


So tired...

Tired in this one too...

Kissy time!!

This was some fantastic meatloaf!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooo looks yummy.I have never tasted meat loaf in my life.Love relaxing days in.Hope you had a lovely birthday xx

Kimmie said...

My day was very nice! The meatloaf is very good. I'll have to give you the recipe sometime!

Unknown said...

Ooooo that would be great :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...