Powered By google
Photobucket

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Coming Soon: Milani 3D Holographic Nail Lacquer Review!

Share |



I just received some free product from the company Milani today for a review of their 3D Holographic Nail Lacquer. This line contains 6 funky shades that are sure to knock your socks off. Unfortunately, I will not have this review up until I can get rid of this nasty cold and Laryngitis that has been going around. I don't want to be sounding awful for this big time review! So stay tuned as I will review Hi-Res, HD, Cyberspace, Digital and Hi-Tech from Milani! Unfortunately, I did not receive 3D along with the others. They may have not had them in stock at the manufacture. On a good note, once I try and review the polishes sent to me, I will make a decision to buy the last one to complete the set.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...